The Main Diet Efficacy of Chinese DatesJan 29, 2016Published by Wendy
Chinese dates, also known as red dates, dried dates, jujube, etc. which are rich in protein, fat, sugar, carotene, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin P, phosphorous, calcium, iron and other ingredients. The vitamin C content in fruit comes out in front, it also has a good name of “Vitamin C”.
The Main Diet Efficacy of Chinese Dates
1. Chinese date is rich in cyclic adenosine monosphate, which is an essential material for human energy metabolism. It can enhance the muscle strength, eliminate fatigue, dilate blood vessels, increase myocardial contractility. And it is also effective to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
2. Chinese dates have the efficacy of tonifying qi, soothing the nerves and strengthening the spleen and stomach.
3. Dates have better curative effect on acute or chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, anemia and allergic purpura syndrome.
4. Dates contain triterpenoid and cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which have strong anti-cancer, anti-allergic effect.
Note: Our LONGER Comany supply Date Pitting Machine, which uses special punch pin to remove the fruit pit thoroughly. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in this.
- Preview：Why You Need Produce
- Next：What About Soy milk