What Do You Know About Meatball?Mar 18, 2016Published by Wendy
A meatball is Created from an Quantity of Soil meat rolled into a Little ball, At times Alongside with other Components, These kinds of asbreadcrumbs, minced onion, spices, Potentially eggs and Natural herbs. Whirlston meatball making machine is usually is mainly used to make various kinds of meatballs and stuffed meatballs such as fish flesh ball, shrimp ball, beef meatball in large capacity. But we can still make meatballs at home by hand, and are cooked by frying, baking, steaming, or braising in sauce.
Recipes of Making Meatballs.There are many types of meatball recipes using different types of meats and spices, including vegetarian and fish alternatives, and various methods of preparation.
Basic Beef Meatball Recipe
Ingredients:one pound of ground beef, a large egg, 1/3 cup of Italian breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of chopped onion (you can use the frozen kind), 1/4 cup of milk, a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, teaspoon of pepper and a teaspoon of salt.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish.
3. Shape the meat mixture into small balls, about an inch or so in diameter.
4. Bake uncovered for about 23-25 minutes. These are perfect with a spaghetti dinner.
If you want to hide some veggies into your child's meal, spinach meatballs are a great choice.
1. To make spinach meatballs you need one pound of lean ground beef, a ten ounce package of frozen spinach, one teaspoon of garlic powder, one teaspoon of onion powder, one egg, 1/3 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, one teaspoon of salt, and one teaspoon of pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Stir well.
4. Shape into small meatballs and bake for about 45 minutes. (You could also bake then at 400 degrees for less time.)
Microwave Turkey Meatballs
If you are looking for a meatball recipe that is lower in fat, this is an excellent one to try.
1. Turkey meatballs call for 1 1/4 pounds of ground turkey, 1/2 cup of milk, 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs, one egg white, three tablespoons of ketchup, 2 1/2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, one teaspoon of garlic powder, one teaspoon of dried basil, and 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper.
2. Mix the meatball mixture thoroughly. Shape into small meatballs onto a microwave safe dinner plate. Microwave at 70% power for 4 minutes, 40 seconds. Turn meatballs over and microwave again at 70% power for 3 minutes, 10 seconds.
3. You will probably need to divide the meatballs into two batches, depending on the size of the microwave.